What is the student commitment to be involved in Las Memorias 2017?
- Coordinate travel to and from Pullman with your school.
- Be available for a workshop June 19–21.
- Be available for rehearsals and performances August 7–19. (You will not be able leave Pullman during this time.)
- Complete the submission process by Friday, May 12.
How to submit for Las Memorias 2017?
- Sign and submit all required forms listed below (mail to Mary Trotter, WSU Performing Arts, Washington State University, PO Box 642432, Pullman, WA 99164-2432):
- Conduct Guidelines
- Image/Recording Consent Form
- Youth Risk and Release (if under 18 years old)
- Adult Risk and Release (if 18 years or older)
- Assumption of Risk
- Emergency Medical Release
- Participant Health
- Student Recreation Center Youth Activities Waiver
- Submit application form.
- Submit recommendation form.
What is the selection process like for Las Memorias 2017?
The selection process will be in two steps. Once you have submitted ALL of the above information, a group of students will be selected to attend the two-day workshop on the WSU campus, June 19–21. At that workshop we will be looking for leadership, commitment, and overall work ethic. After the two-day workshop, the production team will select up to 20 students to participate in the full project. You will be notified by email by June 23 as to whether or not you have been selected to be part of the cast.
Times to drop off and pick up students at Pullman.
- June 19: Check in at WSU 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (Lunch will be provided.)
- June 21: Depart WSU by 10:00 a.m. (Breakfast will be provided.)
- August 7: Check in at WSU 11:00 a.m.–1:00 p.m. (Lunch will be provided.)
- August 20: Depart WSU by 10:00 a.m. (Breakfast will be provided.)